Machbase allows various data input types with several tools. In this chapter you will learn how to insert, load, import, collect and append data.
- Insert Data: Use the 'INSERT INTO' SQL statement to enter each data.
- Load Data: Enter the csv file as bulk using the 'LOAD DATA 'SQL statement.
- Import Data: Use the machloader tool to enter the text file as bulk.
- Collect Data: Input log file in real-time using machcolloctor which is a log collector.
- Append Data: Enter the input programming using SDK such as CLI, ODBC, JBDC, RESTful API. High-speed input is possible in real time.